Hello everyone!! I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season. This post is LONG overdue but better late than never, right? So, here goes nothing.
Firstly, I would like to thank Jcee who you can catch up with over at her blog http://jcceewatkinsbarney.com/2014/10/04/blog-awards-alert/ for my nomination….. I appreciate it sooo much!
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for the award and provide a link to their blog (Check!)
2. Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog (Check!)
3. Share 7 facts or things about yourself. (I’ll get to that soon)
4.Nominate 15 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog (OH! how tideous but with pleasure I shall do it)
7 Facts About Ms.Tress
1. Christmas is my favourite holiday. I just think its an exquisite time of year that brings families together. Not to mention, the gifts and food!
2.I hate extremely sweet fruits, for example, I prefer a tangy orange over an extremely sweet one. It just tastes weird to me, as if, its almost spoilt.
3. My bathroom is my favourite room in my house. I spend countless hours in there; doing my hair, treating myself to a facial, doing my nails etc. I just think its a really calm and serene place where I can relax and reflect.
4.I love to begin things on a Monday because I feel its more organized that way. eg. If i am going to start exercising etc.
5.I am 5″3 and I love it! Honestly, I prefer being short because I think tallness looks better on males.( No hate to the Tall girls though… You all are beautiful,No wonder you are the models!)
6.My biggest fear is that my mom will die and leave me.. It scares me so much that I secretly (well not secretly anymore) ask God to take me along with her. Even though I know its a really selfish wish, I am trying to work on my acceptance of that sad, sad day in my life to come.
7.I sometimes zone out during conversations and just nod at whatever the person is saying, wether the converstaion is boring or not.