Hello people!!!! Its a New Year and I cant remember if i said this already in a previous post but Happy New Year!!!!
This month of January has been one in which I am planning my 2015 hair journey and my whole approach to my hair so please forgive the absence of Washdayaries while I put my regimen into full effect and ensure that I can stick to it for the entire year! I will resume these posts in February after I have completed my trial month for my regimen.
Now for my hair goals:
1. MBL by the end of the year
2. Grown out layers
3. Healthy ends
4. Find the perfect regimen and all my staple products.
How do I plan to achieve this, you ask? Well….
1. Biotin- I have started taking 1,000 mcg biotin daily because I have a pretty fast growth rate as is and I just want to maintain it and strengthen my new growth. Plus, I hate taking extremely large pills so 5,000 and 10,00 mcg pills are a definite no! I may consider it as the year proceeds if i feel like I want to kick my regimen up a notch. A girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do right?
2. Exercise and Diet- I have planned to begin my workout sessions and daily fruit smoothies from February. I have decided not only to tackle my hair’s health from the outside but from the inside as well! I am also gonna try really hard to drink sufficient amounts of water but to be honest… sometimes I just forget.
3. Stick to my regimen- I have never fallen off my regimen super bad before but I know that I need to commit a little more with my daily moisturizing and sealing etc. I also get bored very easily and that’s why I get lazy sometimes but there’s no room in 2015 for that! I also want to find my staples in 2015 because this year, in April, will make my hair journey 2 yrs old and only having one staple product is a bit unacceptable in my book. I think my hair needs some more stability and consistency in that area so I will be splurging in products in an attempt to find the perfect one in each area of my regimen.
4. Challenges- This has never been a thing of mine but since I am trying new things in order to perfect my hair regimen, I am trying some challenges. MY first challenge is the inversion challenge and I will be doing it nightly for the last week of each month (details to be soon posted).
So that’s what I have come up with!!! I hope that you all have targeted your 2015 hair goals as well as your plans to achieve them. If not, you better get started, girl! What are your goals? Any ideas on how I could better achieve mine? Comment and let’s chat it out!