Simply amazing! is the thought that floods my mind when I consider this tool. This product spread like wild fire across the healthy hair community and I was more than excited to try it upon seeing the countless great reviews of it throughout Youtube so I purchased one on the every trusty Amazon for only $20.00 US which i found to be quite good for a product of such quality.
As it arrived, I ecstatically ripped it out of its packaging and beheld this!
Firstly, I chose a mint colour which I absolutely adored and I enjoyed the fact that its uses and benefits were clearly stated on the front of the packaging so that I could easily be made aware of what I would get out of this tool, so I’ll tell you my experience with each advantage.
1. Promotes a Healthier Scalp – Well I have never been one to suffer with an unhealthy scalp or scalp diseases so I cant comment on this particular benefit however, after I have used it for a while I can make comparisons on the improvement of my scalp, if any, which I will be doing in the future.
2. Helps Control Dandruff- I would believe that this benefit is connected to the first and since I have never had dandruff, then I have no experience to share. However, my mother, who has a dry, flaky scalp used it and she noticed a change so I believe that it works well on such scalp issues. She is natural so she really enjoyed accessing her scalp without the excess hair manipulation.
3. Lifts Away Dead skin Cells- Yes! Yes! and YES! Within the first seconds of using this product, the vibrations that it produced began to exfoliate my scalp and after shampooing my hair, my scalp felt like it got a chance to breathe! I honestly never felt such a clean sensation on my scalp and I must attribute it to the removal of the dead skin cells that may have clogged my pores, which leads me to agree with its fourth benefit, 4. Massages and Invigorates Your Scalp!
5.Waterproof- Now on my first use, water did enter the clear base of the tool and I grew worried but I believe that I didnt secure it properly as I dont have that problem right now when using it.
So some other things to consider when purchasing/using this product:
1. It is battery-operated (1 battery)
2. The vibrations are not painful or discomforting
3. You must circulate and move the product around your head to experience a clean scalp. It will NOT clean your scalp if you just place it on your hair and allow the vibrations to occur.
4. It is travel-sized and very easy to use… the simple press of a button!
5. Its elongated prongs allow you to access your scalp without manipulation of your hair shaft, therefore limiting tangles and breakage.
I definitely recommend this product to all ladies of all hair types! Its affordable and efficient so I rate it 5 stars!
Have you tried the VitaGoods Scalp Massaging Shampoo Brush? What was your experience?
Dont forget to click that button on the side bar and follow me for more fun hair and beauty posts weekly. Also Catch up with me on IG for almost daily hair posts and pictures!
Hope this was beneficial to you
Xo- Miss Tress